West Virginia Barber Continuing Education Courses, Packages and requirements
Professionals Requiring 4-Hours of CE: Barbers and Cosmetologists licensed 10 years or less. Aestheticians, Nail Technicians, Waxing Specialists, and Hair Stylists licensed 20 or less.Professionals Requiring 3-Hour Sanitation every other Year: Barbers and Cosmetologists Licensed 10 to 20 years, Aestheticians, Nail Technicians, Waxing Specialists, and Hair Stylists licensed 20 years or more.Professionals Exempt from CE: Barbers and Cosmetologists Licensed 20 years or more are exempt from continuing education.For More Information Please view a full list of requirements at http://Help.ParagonCET.com.
- west-virginia barber Chemical Makeup of Hair, Skin, and Nails/
- west-virginia barber An Overview of Hair Color/
- west-virginia barber HIV/AIDS: Epidemic Update for West Virginia/
- west-virginia barber Sanitation and Sterilization: Update for West Virginia/
- west-virginia barber Human Trafficking: How to Recognize the Problem and Respond/
- west-virginia barber Sanitation and Sterilization: 3-Hour Review for West Virginia/
- west-virginia barber Clients with Cancer: Considerations for Hair, Skin, and Nails/
- west-virginia barber Nutrition: Impact on Hair, Skin, and Nails/
- west-virginia barber Domestic Violence: A Client in Danger/
Do you have a quick code?
If your license is expiring and you received a Paragon CET booklet in the mail please enter your QuickCode above to access your Answer Sheet, Evaluation and Order form.
Packages and Courses for West Virginia Barbers
Paragon CET is approved as a provider of continuing education by the Illinois Division of Professional Regulation for Cosmetologists, Estheticians, and Nail Technicians. License number 190.000510.